7.12.2010

kitty: Oh No... I can not watch.... World Food Cup 2010

As some of you might remember, M and I are big fans of the World Cup. Well any international sporting event. We have both felt that it is the closest we will ever get to world peace.

During the last Word Cup 2008, we would pick a winning team from that day and do research on that nations food to cook dinner and lunch. It was an amazing experience and we fixed some of the best food I think I have eaten. I still crave the Spanish Flauta and Huevos Rancheros that we made with the basil oil from A & J. I can still remember the taste so clearly. Ahh and there was also Greek Calamari, Shrimp, Scallops, Squash, Onions and Вафля/Вафли.

This year we didn't have the luxury of time to do the research or cook for every game. So here are some of the highlight dishes for World Food Cup 2010. I am really sad it didn't match up to 2010 spread.

So until the next World Cup 2014!

World Food Cup 2010
Ghana Korea
Netherlands Denmark
German German
German Netherlands
Spanish German

No comments:

Post a Comment